quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2007

Cristiano Ronaldo made dying girl's final wish come true


Footballer met with terminally ill cancer patient

Cristiano Ronaldo made a little girl's dream come true when he met her at a football match.

The hunky footballer agreed to chat with the terminally ill 12-year-old when she visited the Manchester United team – and says he's proud that he fulfilled one of her final wishes.

'She had cancer and knew she was going to die,' he says.

'When I was introduced to her I was unable to ignore the sparkle in her eyes. She gave me her hand. I kissed her on the cheek and gave her a big strong hug.'

But Cristiano, 22, admits that his eyes filled with tears when he later found out she had passed away – and says he still thinks about her to this day.

'These are the things that affect me the most leaving deep scars in me,' he tells Hello!

'I said goodbye to her with a broken heart, but returned her happy smile. I had been able to make on of her dreams come true. At that moment she was happy.'

Nenhum comentário: