quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2007

Manchester United’s Ronaldo tops Google ‘I hate’ searches


Manchester United’s Ronaldo tops Google ‘I hate’ searches

It may not be the finest accolade Cristiano Ronaldo ever receives, but the light-loafered midfielder has this week been revealed as one of the most searched for people in the UK this year on Google… in the ‘I hate’ category.

Don't you just hate him?The greasy haired, fleet-footed, dive-happy, lady-loving, torso-tastic (that’s enough – Ed) Man U magician may be a god amongst the Old Trafford faithful, but he’s clearly reviled by every single other human being that happens to live in the UK.

Google revealed this startling social maxim on Monday, when it published its most popular searches of 2007, or in Ronaldo’s case most unpopular.

The phrase ‘I hate Ronaldo’ took the honours in its field, beating the ever reliable ‘I hate men’ into second place and ‘I hate school’ into third.

In other anthropological gems uncovered by the Google-meisters, we also want ‘pants’ more than anything else (including world peace, zero pollution and ‘a successful Capital of Culture year for Liverpool, please God’), whereas ‘I love techno’ came out a bizarre second in the ‘I love’ searches.

‘I love How-Do’ supposedly came in a respectable 12th in that particular search, but then that could be because we apparently share the name with an American flesh site.

Not that that was Nick’s idea to boost visitor numbers or anything, oh no, not at all…

Nenhum comentário: